Monday, February 20, 2012

BAKED APPLES






I'm not a huge fan of pie, except for the occasional apple pie or sometimes pumpkin on Thanksgiving. Although, when I saw a picture of these on Pinterest, I couldn't NOT make them. I got the recipe here, they're so simple, yet irresistible. Often times when I have pie I feel like there is too much crust. These apples have just the right amount of pie crust and are the perfect size for a dessert. I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend, I know I'm certainly glad to have today off of school, it's giving me some much needed time to catch up!


5 comments:

  1. OMGosh, cleverest idea ever!! This looks SO appetising XZXZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks.. mouthwatering!! Thanks for the link :D Really going to try that this weekend.

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing!! So well made xx
    http://typicallylulabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stealing this for my English assignment (: so you can't sue me!!
    Love, Ness

    ReplyDelete