Thursday, February 9, 2012

GOODIE BAGS






So there is no official recipe for what I've done here... as far as I know. I just had the idea of combining chocolate chip cookies and brownies, genius, I know! They turned out really well, and were gone in a matter of days, the only thing that slowed us down was the packaging. I made regular cookie dough and spread it on the baking sheet, topped it off with brownie batter and, of course, used a sweet heart shaped cookie cutter. The bags are topped with folded doilies complete with these adorable mini heart clothes pins I found at my local craft store (it validates all of my assumptions that "mini" items are truly adorable). Hopefully you're all finding equally great things to make, please share! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment, what a delicious post!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete